Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA)

I don't have a receipt from my dependent care provider.

If you have a claim for Dependent Care FSA and your provider does not regularly provide a receipt, you may complete and sign this form and submit it in lieu of a receipt.



Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request