Linking a bank account is quick, easy, and a great way to get reimbursed for expenses you’ve submitted through your Benepass App. Bank account linking is only available to users in the United States, so for now, no need to link an account if you're an international user!
To link a bank account:
- Make sure your app is up to date!
- Open your app, and navigate to the Reimbursements page.
- Next to "Upcoming transfers", you will see the "Link a Bank Account" box.
- Click on "Link Account".
- Click on Get Started and type in the name of your bank, and select them in the list.
- Follow the instructions to log in to your bank account through Plaid.
If your account is linked correctly, you should see a green "Verified" status.
If you don't see "Verified" or if you run into any errors, please try linking using account and routing numbers.
Bank Linking Video How To
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.