Health Savings Accounts (HSA)

How do I transfer my HSA?

You can transfer your HSA from another custodian into your Benepass HSA to consolidate your accounts in one place.

Please download and complete the HSA Transfer Request Form.

You must mail this form to your current custodian. They will send Benepass a check with your funds, and we will notify you upon deposit into your Benepass HSA.

Please note that if you have investments with your current custodian, there may be additional steps involved. You should reach out to your existing custodian.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request