If you're having trouble linking your bank account via account log in, the easiest way to link your bank account is by using your account/routing number. To do that:
1. Go to the Reimbursements page on the web app. On the mobile app, navigate to the Settings tab instead.
2. Next to "Upcoming transfers", you will see the "Link a Bank Account" box.
3. Click on "Link Account".
4. Click on Get Started.
5. Type in a random string of letters or numbers, until you see "No Results Found." Then, tap the "Link With Account Numbers" button you see there.
6. Now, just input your account/routing number (and anything else the system asks from you), and you should be ready to connect!
7. After you've submitted your information, watch your bank account for the next 24-48 hours for two small micro-deposits to hit.
6. Once you receive those micro-deposits, navigate back to the Reimbursements page on desktop, or your account page on the mobile app, and hit the "Verify your Account" button. Just input the micro-deposit amounts, and you'll be ready to get reimbursed!