You can start spending your Benepass benefits right away using your virtual card, but if you live in the US you can also order a physical card if you’d like. Once you've received and activated your physical card, you can use either your virtual or physical card interchangeably!
Here's how to order a physical card from desktop:
1. Log into your Benepass Account
2. On the home screen, click on the 3 dots next to "Your Cards"
3. Then, click on "See Card Details"
4. From either your virtual card or any existing physical cards, scroll down and click on "Request Physical Card"
5. Select existing Billing Address, or enter a new shipping address. This will not update your billing information.
6. Enter your preferred shipping address if different from that on file
7. Once entered, click on "Send Card to Address"
Here's how to order a physical card from the app:
- Once you've logged into your Benepass account from the app, tap your virtual card (this is the first card showing when you first log in).
- Swipe left until you see a blank card, and a button in the middle of your screen that says "Request Physical Card.
- Enter (and double-check!) the address where you'd like your card to be sent, and click "Send Card to Address."
Your card should arrive in 1-2 weeks (if you haven't received it after 2 weeks, let us know by clicking "Submit a request" in the top right corner of this page).
Once you receive your card, you'll need to activate it before you use it. Detailed instructions on how to activate your new card can be found by visiting: Activate your physical Benepass Card (US Only)
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.