You can start spending your Benepass benefits right away using your virtual card, but if you live in the US you can also order a physical card if you’d like. Once you've received and activated your physical card, you can use either your virtual or physical card interchangeably!
Here's how to order a physical card:
1. Log into your Benepass Account
2. On the home screen, click on the 3 dots next to "Your Cards"
3. Then, click on "See Card Details"
4. From either your virtual card, or any existing physical cards, scroll down and click on "Request Physical Card"
5. Select existing Billing Address, or enter a new shipping address. This will not update your billing information.
6. Enter your preferred shipping address if different from that on file
7. Once entered, click on "Send Card to Address"
Once you've logged into your Benepass account, tap your virtual card.
Swipe left until you see a blank card, and a button in the middle of your screen that says "Request Physical Card.
Enter (and double-check!) the address where you'd like your card to be sent, and click "Send Card to Address."
Your card should arrive in 1-2 weeks (if you haven't received it after 2 weeks, let us know by clicking "Submit a request" in the top right corner of this page).
Once you receive your card, you'll need to activate it before you use it. Detailed instructions on how to activate your new card can be found here.
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.