If you're having trouble logging in, there's a few areas you can check on your own before contacting our support team.
Please check the following items:
- Are you using your employee email address? The first thing to check is that you are using the correct employee email address to login to your Benepass account.
- Is the app fully up to date? Check that your mobile app is fully up to date, close out of the app completely, and try again. You can also try to login to your account via our website.
- Did you join your company recently? Sometime during your first week, you'll receive a welcome email from Benepass with information on how to access your new account! If you don't receive your account invitation during your first week, we may need some additional details from your employer to set up your account. Please contact Support with your first and last name and start date!
- Trouble with SSO? When logging in with your employee email address, instead of the blue button that logs you in via SSO, click the pink button that says "Log In With Email Code." You'll get a one-time passcode sent to your email, which should allow you to log in. Don't see a pink button? Contact support for additional help.
- No longer an active employee but have a Benepass HSA? Contact Support to have your credentials updated. Please include your first and last name, name of former employer, and the old employee email address associated with your account.
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.