Are you an international user? Click here for the relevant version of this article.
You only need to submit an expense for reimbursement when:
- You used a personal payment method (such as a personal card, cash, Venmo, or similar) instead of using your Benepass card for a purchase.
- The item/service you purchased with your personal card is eligible under your benefits.
Why would I use my personal card instead of my Benepass?
There are plenty of reasons you might want to do this, such as:
- If the item/service you want to purchase costs more than your remaining Benepass balance
- If you’re trying to earn credit card points while cashing in on your benefits
- If you’re having trouble with your Benepass card
What happens after I submit an expense?
Once you submit an expense, the team will review it within 5 business days from submission.
- If we approve it, you can expect to receive reimbursement in a direct deposit within 2 weeks following the approval. Make sure you have linked a personal bank account to avoid any delays receiving your reimbursement.
- If we deny it and you believe it's an eligible purchase, contact Support by clicking on "Submit a request" in the top right corner of this page and someone from our team will review the reason for denial.