Your LPFSA (Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account) can be used to cover a wide range of qualified vision and dental expenses for you, your spouse, and your dependents.
The IRS determines what is and is and is not an eligible LPFSA expense. Examples of eligible expenses include, but are not limited to:
- Contact lenses and solutions
- Dental care
- Dental, oral, and teething pain products (over-the-counter)
- Eye drops and treatments (over-the-counter)
- Eye examinations
- Occlusal guards to prevent teeth grinding
- Reading glasses (over-the-counter)
- Sunglasses (prescription)
- Vision care
- Vision products (over-the-counter)
There are many resources online that can help you decide the best way for you to use your LPFSA balance. Of course, if you ever have any questions about eligibility, we are also happy to help!
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.