Making changes or updates to an employee's enrollment will depend on whether your payroll system is connected with Benepass.
My Company's system is connected to Benepass
If your employee directory is connected to Benepass, no need to make any manual changes! As part of your company onboarding process, our team will set up enrollment rules for your employees to ensure they're actively enrolled in the right benefits. You simply ensure that the employee is up-to-date in your payroll system and let us do the rest.
If you have employees that require a unique enrollment, or you have questions about the broader enrollment rules, let us know by sending a ticket request.
My Company's system is not connected to Benepass
If your employee directory isn't connected to Benepass, you can manually make changes to employee enrollments from the Admin Dashboard in a few steps:
1. From the Admin Dashboard, click on Roster
2. Search for the employee and select
Deactivating a Benefit:
1. Click on a benefit you'd like to deactivate
2. Click on Deactivate enrollment
3. Click on Yes, deactivate
Reactivating a Benefit
1. Click on a benefit you'd like reactivated and select Activate enrollment
Enrolling in a New Benefit
1. Scroll past the employee's other Enrollments and click on Add another enrollment
2. Select the benefit(s) you'd like to enroll them in and click on Add benefits
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.