During this live walkthrough, we covered some of the new reporting features that are now available on our Admin Dashboard. These features include:
- New customization options (filters, presets, aggregation features)
- How to pull the Spending Report
- How to use Presets to pull Imputed Income Reports and International Reimbursement Reports
- How to pull the Reconciliation Report
- How to download Statement Reports
- Viewing account balance and total benefits remaining balance
A few notes to be mindful of:
- Always select the time period you want to view first. For imputed income reports in particular, we always recommend pulling the YTD report.
- Once filters are applied, these will generate a unique URL that you can bookmark to easily access later on.
- You can access Imputed Income reports and International Reimbursement reports using Presets on the Spending report.
- You can access your Account Summary for the Reconciliation Report using Presets.
For more resources and how tos, check out the Admin Dash Reporting section